Another little gift?

So obviously the cashback rewards or the another little gift that I used to get once a week is gone forever? If it is which I haven’t seen it in months so it must be. That’s pretty sad. I look forward to that every week. So when you guys took my money I could at least have something to look forward to throughout the week. You guys seem to be giving away less and less and less as far as bonuses and rewards go. I have almost 5 million lifetime points. Diamond flurry member obviously that means nothing anymore cuz I don’t get a thing from you guys as far as rewards which I used to get a lot and made me happy to be your customer. You are making it harder and harder for me to be happy as your customer. Sorry about my lack of punctuation. I hope you get the gist.

4 Likes

Amen
I feel you on that

2 Likes

So what now? We get nothing. It’s been all that time about trying to become a diamond flurry member and now it’s meaningless. I get jack squat? Wtf, somehow? I don’t seem to think that that is the way you should treat your players if you care about your players?

1 Like

The lower levels aren’t getting them either, if that helps.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like I was getting anything when I was a lower level dweller myself. Something ain’t right about that takes a lot of money to become like a diamond flurry member. Almost 5 million points. Sure, I’m not the biggest fish in the pond but that’s a lot of money for me now. They just don’t give a shit about it. Tell me I’m getting more reward points or something when I play ? Come on man. That’s part of the reason why I gamble here because I thought it was cooler than most other websites seems to me it’s just too bland as the rest. And I certainly don’t win like I used to here at all. I mean I know random number generator and whatnot but come on man haven’t won an over a year here. Believe me, I play. I play a lot. My my cup isn’t half full or half empty because they both have the same amount of liquid in them. So all the rest of that is irrelevant to me. Do you think I should be treated like a customer? At least not just another donator , which seems to be all I do nowadays is donate! Lol. Can’t blame anybody with myself. Anyway. Come on show a little love slots l. V!

I have over 8 million points and been with them over 6 years and I can get ANYTHING! And I’ve been Diamond flurry for quite some time now so that should tell you something! In my opinion I really think that the hot drop jackpots are making it hard for players who bet small to win anything sufficient! Just look at the wins on the hot drop jackpots for December! Their huge! And when slots lv is paying out that kind of money they have to recoup some how and that’s where the losses from the smaller betters come in at! I could be totally wrong but that’s what I’m thinking! Tired of feeling like I’m begging for a free cash bonus when I shouldn’t have to and just to be told NO! I play way too often for that! It’s just a big disappointment playing here anymore!

3 Likes

That makes perfect sense, but I got LUCKY and cashed out 1700 about a month ago.

1 Like