An amazing couple days

• What are your initials? GC

• How long have you been with us? 1 Year off and on

• What was your winning game and amount? Fast & Sexy, Reels & Wheels XL, Grid Iron, total was over $80,000 at one point withdrawals around $30,000

• Was this your first big win online? Yes

• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Paying it forward to some others Anonymously, my kids

10 Likes

Unsolicited Advice: “Paying it forward” with cash can be a dangerous thing. If you know a specific pain point for a person then pay that directly. Rent, bills, groceries… all good stuff… I once gave someone a large chunk of money because they were going through rough times and it wasn’t a week later they had a brand new big screen TV… they couldn’t afford their electric bill, but thought a big screen would be great… another time I have someone cash with the stipulation that they tell no one about it… within a week one of their friends was calling me and asking if I could spare some cash…

Using a grocery service to drop food off, getting in touch with their electric provider, their mortgage company, etc and anonymously doing it can go so much further.

3 Likes

Its nice that you think that way, but as stated above, can be iffy.

pay the circumstance, not the person IMO

1 Like

Stil, back when i won a few good ones at sister site i did same…anything is better then giving it back to the house!