5 Times Vegas Payout

Dear fellow players…

A win on 5 times Vegas during my 50 free spins.

X2 X2 X2 = $3.00 win
The respin was
X2 X3 X2 = $0.36 win

Has anyone else had similar wins? I’m curious because the payout doesn’t seem right to me.

I will just comment for clarity, but hopefully some other players will comment too.

x2 x2 x2 is 100x the stake which in the case was 3 cents which equals $3.00

On the respin the 3 cents stake is x2… x3…x2 which equals $0.36

Just reading this but I’ve never noticed 3 cent as a denomination on 5 times slot…it is 9 cent…which is the lowest denomination.

1 Like

It is a 9 cent wager which is 3 cents per line.

1 Like

Really…interesting.

It’s ridiculous. I would never have assumed an x3 multiplier would mean 3 cents.

1 Like

The 3x multiplier is not 3 cents.
It is 3x whatever your stake is.
Your stake was 3 cents per line.

How did this not pay out more?? It was the second spin for one pull if that makes sense. I just dont get how this wasnt a HUGE payout.

1 Like

It’s only a 3 cents spin, so it won’t be a big payout. We can check on the spin for you if you provide the date and time of it to give you better understanding.

No it was 9 cents

October 4, 2022 around 3:10pm MST

Im telling you it didnf pay me for what the screenshot is showing. I won the 1.20 on the first spin

It is 9 cents total wager, this is 3 cents per line.
I will have a look at the spin

2 Likes

Ok so the first spin won 60 cents and the 2 spin won 60 cents.

2x cherry x5 = 60 cents

3cents x2 x2 x5 = 60 cents

It’s correct.

1 Like

2 Likes

How that pays the same is soooooo beyond me. That doesn’t even make sense. So pretty much cherry equals x2 is what you’re saying. Retarded

1 Like

3 cherries = 2x the stake as it says on the paytable
In this case 3 cherries would = 6
So it’s 6 x2x5 = 60

If there is no symbol to multiply then the multipliers simply multiply the stake amount.
So it is 3x2x2x5 = 60

This place is pathetic bro I had 2x 2x 5x on a )1.50 bet and it paid me $6 lol cons is all this place is but hey slots . Lv for every $200 I spend thank you for your .09 cent free spins haha lame ass sites go to funds points at least you get rewarded for deposits not treated like a pos

Sure it didn’t pay out $10?