• What are your initials? LB
• How long have you been with us? Several years
• What was your winning game and amount? $41,000
• Was this your first big win online? No
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Playing more LOL
I really did not believe that those big jackpots were actually given away until I hit one, LOL.
13 Likes
I am needing some of your luck!!! Congratulations!! [quote=“Danfan1313, post:1, topic:5574, full:true”]
• What are your initials? LB
• How long have you been with us? Several years
• What was your winning game and amount? $41,000
• Was this your first big win online? No
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? Playing more LOL
I really did not believe that those big jackpots were actually given away until I hit one, LOL.
[/quote]
1 Like
Good for you! Always gives me hope!
Good luck to you sir. The 10 Times Vegas Jackpot goes about every 2 days that huge!
1 Like
Thanks and good luck to you!
1 Like
What’s the minimum bet to hit the jackpot on 10 Times Vegas?
Nick
9
You can hit it with any bet.
Congratulations on the win! Nice!
I have never seen a low bet win 10x Vegas jackpot