10 free spins on Candy Game

Hi, so it says get 10 free spins on that Candy game but when i click on the link to get my free spins it just made me pay for my spins. So once i ran out of $ i went back and tried again and it says i need to deposit to play that game?? So, how can we claim our 10 free spins that they have posted? Thanks!!

or is it starting on friday? I kinda feel dumb now but that can be taken a few different ways - obviously lol

You’d need to claim them on Friday, August 18th, 6:00p ET. They will be available for 24 hours only.

6pm ET? Seriously? That makes no kind of sense whatsoever considering Friday begins at 12AM. Hell even something like 6AM would make more sense.

Hurry up and claim them! You may win big like me! :joy:

4 Likes

Hey, don’t spend it all in once place! I won $0.10. ;.;

Haha I got mine and won a whopping 13 cents!

yeah i wrote this too soon i realized but i did try to claim
it on Friday at 6pm and a few times after and it never gave me an option?? i hit the claim
button but it would just bring me to the game
and had me
use my $
or said insufficient funds once my $ was out…? was there an issue with others who
tried to
claim this also?

@Marlena911 the game was Candy Carnival. Can you please double-check if you played this game after 6p ET on August 18th?

I never got free spins on this game. I haven’t had ANY bonuses in over a week now.

@Rayacurtis if you didn’t receive notification than it wasn’t offered to you I’m afraid. As for the bonuses you received Super Crypto perks on August 21st.

Gotta start somewhere :joy:

How come I didn’t get any free spins delight this month?

Not all players will receive this, if you did not receive notification then unfortunately you were not eligible.

Didn’t receive

As per my comment directly above.