Super crypto bonues

Are any mods available to look into my crypto exclusive bonus points as well as free spins. I hear it can take up to 48 hours but it’s never taking this long before. To be honest it’s something to be looked forward to so it taking so long kills the mood and the allure.

I’ve not received mine either for this week’s deposits.

Perks might take up to 24 hours to be added.

It has been over 48 hours and still no perks.

They were issued already on the 15th, and no deposit yet this week.

Can you help us understand why “up to 48 hours”? You have the deposits, game history, etc all real time so why is it so difficult to issue a bonus in real time? Or at least in a few minutes? It can’t be code/infrastructure so what is it? Well, I guess it could be a code issue if you had a queue that took that long to process, but the fix for that would be ridiculously easy… so really hoping it isn’t a code/infrastructure issue…

I did make a deposit, used to get the bonuses within minutes… what changed?

Nothing has changed. This is how the promotion works.

You’re not allowed to play on the site are you? Are any of the mods allowed to play? You always say “This is how it has always been”/“Nothing has changed”, but if you were an active player then you’d know that to not be the case. You’re intentionally/unintentionally gaslighting.

Outside of that, why does it take “up to” 48 hours? Is the promotional team the bottleneck? Did they lose a lot of staff? Again, genuinely curious as we can almost instant wire crypto internationally, but can’t seem to apply a basic reward in any modern day computer time.

Rewards are issued automatically, but it would probably depend on what time of day you were to deposit as to when you would get them.

The crypto bonus (15k pts/spins) has up to a 48 hour wait time. I deposited yesterday and they’re still not here. I see numerous people in the forums with the same issue and the mods responding that they fixed it or “You have to wait up to 48 hours”… this happens irregardless of the time of day.

If a promotion states it has a 24 or 48 hour timeframe then we cannot issue beforehand, like the crypto rewards for example

didn’t get my reward points for bitcoin deposit

got my free spins but not reward points for the deposit

Hi there,

from what I can see the Reward points were issued on 08/30/2023.

As you know, 7,500 points are added only once per week to your account.

but its my first deposit with bitcoin so aren’t I qualified for it?

It’s not a first deposit offer though, but a part of Super crypto program, added once per week as stated here: Super Crypto Exclusive

yes to start it gives free spins and reward points

addressed via PM.