Slots recent play

well its hard to win when you deposit and they pocket the money! lol

1 Like

@backwoodsraider absolutely you are correct. Something else I have pondered. We canā€™t blame them entirely for trying to make money. I mean itā€™s not like we donā€™t know the house always wins. Right. I usually am as diplomatic as you are but lately I feel like being a little B. Lol

I wonder if they would be singing a different toon if each moderator and manager had $100 taken out of their paycheck and tried to roll it over 60x each pay periodā€¦perhaps a new perspective on things! lol

1 Like

Im with you there. i tend to bitch, Admins know this, but i let them know its not towards them. i try not to do it in public, dont want to start a revolution, ill leave that to Chicoraro.

but sometimes, it has to be said.

2 Likes

The bad part is, a corporation would do that, screw over the admins/lowers, while the uppers get more money.

2 Likes

lol im sure thats probably been going on since day 1 lol

I dont doubt it. reason i try to be civil with them

1 Like

for me, today is that 5 day thing. so depending on how i do on that will dictate what i do in the future.

but yeah, it may be time to walk away from here until things pick up (oct/nov/dec time frame)

2 Likes

whats this 5 day thing again?

you get like 3% of your deposit, not alot, unless you deposit alot. every 5 days.

1 Like

@backwoodsraider that was the point of my comment. Just fit perfectly. But if I had known you had no coffee I would have refrained. I cannot imagine doing anything other than breathing before my morning coffee. Yikes so Iā€™m going to deposit ONE MORE TIME. and letā€™s see what happens with game play. If I canā€™t even come close to any kind of win then Iā€™ll 86 myself here. I can put up with all kinds of crap if I am getting fair game play. :crazy_face::slot_machine::100::eyes:šŸ¤ø

1 Like

@Socrypto good luck, think about the spins, dont get over zealous.

Yeah Iā€™m not really sure where to go from here as far as play on this platform.

The games and interface are great. Support is friendly, but I mean when even that slight possibility of seeing a win and cashing out melts away like it has for me I just donā€™t understand how they expect me to continue as a customer.

I mean itā€™s even to the point where any deposit with a bonus is lost immediately so if you do get to play before everything is sucking you dry you donā€™t even accrue points on it.

The consistency of games that can have dry spells in the 150-200 spin range is just wild. I get volatility but man a game shouldnā€™t melt down a 150x wager bankroll as easy as it does here right now

Just finished watching Lawless wipe out like 120x wagers at like under 40% RTP. Just an insane losing run.

ranted in post. wasnt becoming

Mods have a tough job. They donā€™t control the games, but they have to help us and weā€™re mainly gonna come asking when things are going poorly.

Still, this week has been rough, and when it gets like this you donā€™t want to deposit.

Mods/support are even trying to help me out threw me some free play but sure enough it got annihilated as well.

Itā€™s a hit or miss on if theyā€™ll do it or not. Iā€™d love to see the configurable options for the slots just to see if they can modify the weights of the RNG.

These machines really are tight Iā€™ve deposited over $700 and oh my no winning what is going on

1 Like

Itā€™s getting wild. Like I canā€™t even get half way through a rollover and games just lock up for 100s of wagers at a time. Not even like you just donā€™t hit on a bonus.

Games like Zeus that rely on the bonus rounds to hit big to have a decent payout just go 100+ rounds never even triggering.

Itā€™s just so bad itā€™s almost laughable

The absolute worst part is everything drains deposit funds so fast even if you get to play a few hundred spins, you accrue almost zero rewards because itā€™s ALWAYS on the bonus. Itā€™s just a miserable experience

Itā€™s getting harder to play here. RTP has been around 60% for me today. Havenā€™t been able to get through more then 15% progression on deposit bonuses. If I donā€™t use a bonus It goes even quicker. I feel like you lose a good chunk then hit something decent to get back to even. Do this a few more times and then get destroyed.

1 Like

yep, the forum is starting to get flooded with more people who want to voice their displeasure as well. Im on day 2 of no deposit hereā€¦used to have some great runs here.

1 Like