Mothers day weekend spins

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I’ve never seen one where you had to opt in like that before. You’re the best, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

@Nick do we have to opt in to the vonus for subsequent deposits? I made my second 50+ deposit and haven’t gotten spins. It hasn’t been a full hour, but i want to make sure i get these because i still haven’t gotten my 100x gold buffalo from last week or so. ugh

It does seem these have since been added.

I also have not received my free spins from my $50 deposit last night

Welcome to the Forum! Unfortunately @Kiely76 it seems you’ve only deposited with Matchpay recently. Note that Matchpay isn’t eligible for deposit bonuses.

@Derek @Alexander can you look please, been over an hour

I haven’t got these spins either…

These are added now.

Haven’t got mine

I’ve never got an email for spins I’ve deposited thousands and many of those deposits have been over 50. What the heck?

i didnt get the spins its been over an hour. thanks

@Dankmurderer Welcome to the Forum. The opt in is directly above and is onsite. I’ve replied to the topic for you. You would have needed to opt in to be eligible. You still can today I believe.

@supersport35 These have been added.

i already deposited per the last 2 days it said i had to wait an hour after depositing now your saying i needed to opt in before…i was going off of what they told us to do the last 2 days! i didnt see any opt in til now

This comment was pinged to @Dankmurderer. your benefits were added as per the post above.

Still nothing I’ve tried the link to opt it
Or deposit via the email I received on Friday

Still have not received my Mother’s day free spins, got a hold of live chat they told me it’s showing up that I should do this (gave a hole list on what to do from clearing cashe cookies etc) did what they recommended , they are still not showing up to claim, but my daily bonus have showed up with no problem. Be trying for over an hour to get someone to talk to on live chat (twice already been told by message no agents available please check out the forum .

I’m seeing you had them on friday and saturday.

yes and I made a deposit on Sunday too and they haven’t shown up, live chat still getting no agents available message been hours trying to get a hold of someone in live chat again.

Can you check on the game, they should be added now.

Ok so I made a deposit yesturday and chose the BTC Progressive bonus 250% that is supposed to come with 20,000 rewards points and 40 free spins on Cyber punk. I didn’t read the email about mothers day spins so I thought it was a gift when I claimed it later in the day. Now I haven’t seen my free spins on cyber punk and my 20,000 rewards points although I can see in my transactions yesturday they were issued right when I deposited along with my 250% match? So I’m worried that the free spins on Zues is the “boobie” prize instead of the spins and rewards that I actually wanted and claimed. Can you look into this at all?