Jackpot on any slot

I was stating that I won the jackpot while having an active bonus. With the jackpot I obviously cleared the play through requirements. My point was is people seem to think nobody wins big and that bonus funds are a trap and all I was pointing out was I won that’s all…

2 Likes

That’s a pretty win.
I never have luck with that game.
I keep trying it too because I like the way it looks and plays, just not how it pays

Wow! What a balance! Good for you, I hope you win even more!

Yeah thing is I didn’t either and haven’t since. Games are fickle and wins hard to come by.

I hope you at least made some withdrawals!

You can do more than one a day by using crypto there’s 5 different options 2 one day for 2 days and then 1 for one day and repeat

1 Like

My very first big win was a year ago today on lawless ladies two dollar spin netted me $4100.00 i was super excited, I have won 2 grand on 10xvegas a few ti mes and won 3000 on inferno 2500 on the buffalos…slots lv has been really good to me!

1 Like

I hit a 3800x win on golden buffalo last week…2.00 spin paid just shy of 7800.00

Didnt think to grab a screenshot of it until it was too late. I did grab a balance shot though

1 Like

I have never won a jackpot. Given all the money that I’ve put into this site, it sucks for me.

Yes $1 on reels and wheels

How much are you betting on all of those games?
Inferno is my favorite

I usually bet 75 cent to 1.50 on inferno if im winning ii will bump it up to $3 but thats not to ften i hate to lose my money to fast!

1 Like

Wish id have thought of that at the time. No biggie seems like it comes in and goes out or goes out and comes in dont keep money for long