Free play and perks

Well, my request was denied by slots.lv; first time ever. It will be a cold day in Hell if you ever see another dime from me again.

2 Likes

Only a few reasons why it would be denied.

No deposit >$20 in the last 30 days
You received that offer within the last 7 days
Or you received that chip but did not make another deposit in between requesting another one

Thatā€™s itā€¦ So which one do you fall under?

Well, perhaps the no deposit but I make deposits on this site all the time but I donā€™t know. The site doesnā€™t really offer any good perks except for the 100% bonus and I havenā€™t seen that in three weeks.
Probably the no deposit

If youā€™re in crypto club and havenā€™t seen that bonus, @Nick should be able to help

I will have your account escalated.

1 Like

It was escalated before and nothing happened. I seem to get left out of everything. Donā€™t know why? Maybe itā€™s my age or attitude but I get very little in the way of perks or consideration for extra perks

2 Likes

It would appear that a few others didnā€™t receive this too, they will fix it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not glad but glad to see Iā€™m not the only one this site use to be my favorite itā€™s just went to shit

2 Likes

Yes itā€™s ridiculous and Iā€™ve gotten Christmas bonus almost every year and nothing this year makes me wonder

1 Like

The offer has been added to your account. Apologies for the mix up!

Canā€™t believe there is no Christmas bonus or bday bonus Iā€™ve been with slotslv for a long time very disappointed now gaming issues even collection Bitcoin exclusive match bonus

Whilst there was not a Christmas bonus, persons were able to get 100k in points as part of a holiday special.

2 Likes

Not everyone was invited to participate in that promo though.

2 Likes

I asked chat about a Christmas bonus and they said no. I donā€™t know what is going on with these sites. Their greed is beyond what I have ever seen before in gaming

I didnā€™t receive any reward points Iā€™m top level been with them for years wth

1 Like

I donā€™t see anything either. Havenā€™t had a cash bonus since Julyā€¦:rage:

1 Like

Big disappointment and they donā€™t seem to care

1 Like

Iā€™ve been nothing but impressed with slots lv recently. I play often and every time Iā€™ve contacted customer service and asked for a free bonus Iā€™ve been granted one. The largest was over $100. So thank you slots lv.

1 Like

You must have a halo over your head

Surprised to hear that because Iā€™m a Diamond flurry level player and I have over 8 million lifetime points. I deposit a lot and often been with them over 6 years and Iā€™m told every time that they donā€™t have any free cash bonuses available!