Free Contest Ending May 28th

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

LaWless LaDIEs :gun::boot::dancer:👯‍♀

1 Like

@Derek I feel like 7 is a little to do the draw. Especially with more and more entering. How do you feel about like 3-4 ish? There’s a much higher RTP at that time (Reward To POWELL). Just sayin…. :blush:

If I had to say any slot that’s been decent it’s lawless ladies…but the site has been so unstable I find myself getting " disconnected" everytime a hot streak starts.

Reels and wheels xl

1 Like

777 Deluxe :slot_machine: slot

3 Likes

Double Double Bonus Poker

3 Likes

Reels and wheels xl has always been the bread winner for me!!

3 Likes

Caesar’s victory. I never was into the game but I changed my go to games around and this is my new favorite.

1 Like

Unfortunately none, I couldn’t tell you the last time I wo … I

2 Likes

Genie’s gift is the game I’ve won the most in one play but has probably taken the most from me overall🙄

1 Like

Without a doubt lucky wheel! Its only fair that I would have luck on the lucky wheel game ?

1 Like

Reels and Wheels XL, Fast n Sexy, and Lawless Ladies

1 Like

With recent issues we have double our draw. Our 6 winners are @backwoodsraider @Moemoe @Slootsrfun @griffincauble @Millionfrogs @Doolee

Congrats to the winners and thank you everyone for participating

10 Likes

WOOT WOOT

first time for me.

…and its gone.

2 Likes

If you are doubling the winners technically it would be 8 instead of 6 winners cause the original post said you are picking 4 winners

3 Likes

1 Like

I will take one for the team and be one of the 2.

3 Likes

Me as well lol

2 Likes

Double so 2 more lucky winners ? Me please ! Golden gorilla!

2 Likes