***Crypto Club Questions***

Just as I suspected. No points for the 24th activity AND no points for yesterday’s activity. Please help this only recently started happening

Cs just said “I’m not enrolled “ in crypto program… lol I have been enrolled since I started and have always gotten the points how would I just not be enrolled. Can anyone help here? @Sapphire

Your account has now been added, you should have received notification of this.

I’m also having a ton of issues with my crypto club points. It says I’m not enrolled but I have been enrolled since I first deposited with crypto. I completely forgot that I was enrolled in the club and wondered how many points I’ve gotten from being enrolled. Turns out I’ve never gotten any crypto points because it says I’m not enrolled! When I click “opt in” it takes me on this endless loop and never really opts me in. I’m hoping someone can figure out what is going on. I’m due a TON of points from my crypto deposits. :frowning: @moderators

Hi, you’re not a Crypto Club member. When you opt in in the program you’ll not be getting points for previous deposits.

That’s the problem. I did click the opt in button when I first made my crypto deposit. The problem is that it still shows me not enrolled. And when I try to click it again, it still says I haven’t opted in. I have a screen recording showing what happens. I can click opt in 100 times and it still says I’m not opted in. @Elijah

We have manually opted you in. In may take up to 48 hours for the changes to take effect.

Can you check on my crypto reward status for this deposit

Should be received today, give it until the end of the day

We use Eastern Time (ET). When your deposit hit your account it was already the 3rd. You’ll receive your reward until the end of the day today.

@Serena you can’t manually add it for me. I need that asap

Unfortunately no, it’s an automated system

Can you check on my crypto bonus points for all these transactions please

As I can see, points were issued for these deposits the very next day.

1 Like

So why didn’t I receive my crypto deposit match bonus? Any help out there. Thanks

You’re not in crypto-exclusive program.

Am I eligible for cash back @moderators

You do not get cashback on your account.

Why not? I’m crypto exclusive and spend money

It is not available on your account I’m afraid.
You can see the crypto club rewards HERE