***Crypto Club Questions***

Hi can a moderator help me I need my reward points for the week please thank you

If the points aren’t added by end of day, please reach out to us tomorrow.

This is especially frustrating that every time I deposit I have to wait the full 48 hours before I receive my rewards points. It says the next day but that is never the case for me and I usually have to be on top of it in order to even get them awarded. Sometimes it even goes past 48 hours or literally right before the 48th hour. Why does the system always take the maximum time possible to award me when I deposit frequently? You figured itd get to know me by now and could just almost instantly convert my deposits and wager. I’m still curious as to how the amount of points and the amount wagered are determined according to the amount of rewards points you receive. I requested for my points to get individually awarded in the order of my deposits so I could break it down and understand the system a bit but it wasn’t going to happen.

@Deebo96 You need to deposit and wager the deposited amount that day for the points to be added the following day.

1 Like

Okay but even if I didn’t wager it that following day I should receive my points regardless within 48 hours right?

You need to deposit and wager on the same day.
If you do then the points are issued the following day.

If for example you deposit $20 on Monday and wager it on Monday you receive points on Tuesday.

I never received my points for my most recent deposit a couple of days ago?

Are you referring to the deposit made yesterday?
The points are added the following day as long as the criteria is met.

Can i get my reward points added for deposit made yesterday?

Reward points are automatically issued within the next day

I have chatted on the website with 3 different customer service agents, I’ve been emailing back and forth with someone for the last 36 hours, and I’m still being completely and totally ripped off when it comes to my points. I have never once received a 150% match bonus, and I have been shorted every time my rewards points for Crypto Club have been awarded. After seeing how many others are experiencing the same thing, I’m struggling to believe that it isn’t, at least somewhat, intentional. It’s outrageous.

Today, we have successfully added the missing points to your account that were identified during the investigation process. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we are pleased to have resolved this issue for you.

1 Like

No… unfortunately, you have not? I have not received ANY more rewards points.

Honestly, I’m really disappointed in the fact that you would even say that you had. I have screenshots of every transaction from today.

This was escalated to to the marketing team by Customer Services. They will reach out to you once they have an update.

1 Like

Every time I deposit the next day, I get reward points anywhere from $3.50 to $17.50 but I didn’t today. Any idea why? @moderators

It should be a deposit of minimum $20 to receive those points ,points should be added today.

Still waiting for Bitcoin exclusive membership rewards points. Also never get any promotion here any more lame af but been chatting about my rewards and still nothing

Same here. Took 5 hours just to get a response on here for my issue.

Apologies for the wait, replied to you on another thread.