Crypto Exclusive

Mods what’s going on here I’m still waiting for mine

1 Like

@Mike730 You should have received an email with some Crypto exclusive changes

Terrible they cut the “value” of the free spins and pretend its better because of the AMOUNT OF SPINS

5 Likes

I didn’t receive any emails on crypto changes, it only affecting certain players or everyone? If so what are the changes?

Exactly! They’re able to change the BTC exclusive promotion, but they can’t give us an update with the site issues. It’s been a week since they gave us a little bonus and radio silence since then.

1 Like

@Ahhzombieee cut value in what sense? Before you were getting 25 spins once a week?

1 Like

Well I used to get a 225% match and multiple 150% matches I now get 1 single 175% match and no spins.

So basically for me I got all my rewards clawed back

I got bumped off daily double and into some VIP program that is less valuable than the double.

3 Likes

25 spins at 30cents a spins compared to 9 cents a spin. And the game 5 times vegas is just a terrible game in general for 9cents a spin. Wat of a better chance hitting on the 25 spins. And the cut value of the 1500 points to 7500???or is it both.

6 Likes

Am i making sense ???its hot today i could be a little off…

1 Like

Ohh up to 50 spins “a day” on one of the worst games where you cant win anything on a 9 cent bet… i get it. My badd…:pray::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Actually just got a message hour ago so no credit for 30$ I deposit yesterday

2 Likes

Waiting for my perks as well

2 Likes

Mine 9 cent spins came with a 40 dollar max cash out

2 Likes

I didn’t get mine either

3 Likes

Me I haven’t receive my rewards

2 Likes

@Mike730 Any activity before the new crypto opt in wouldn’t count

@Isyuzzi I see you since had yours added and used

@Clortega72 I see your opt in came only after any qualifying deposit was made.

@Ferndog13 Yours should be coming shortly.

1 Like

I deposited before I got notified of the new one so I should get it. You would think this company would want to give better benefits to keep people since it’s been a shit storm if issues

2 Likes

I’ll check and send you a PM

Hi Derek so what are the rewards I am getting

Details on the rewards would be here