4 Likes

Makes 3 of us!!

3 Likes

Same here, hope there’s just a delay

2 Likes

Yep here too

Now this tooo realllllly???

1 Like

Hi @Msdania, @Cx_dx55 BTC perks are added within approximately 24-48 hours after the qualifying deposit is made. It is currently still within the estimated time frame.

3 Likes

Me neither

1 Like

Hey guys, I’ve reviewed all the accounts listed above and the perks were not added as it still within the estimated time frame. Please periodically check you account these will be added automatically by the system.

Welcome to the Forum @Mkz424 and @Goldtank.

5 Likes

Did they really make our btc exclusive perks worse seriously!!!i thought it was suppose to get better they LOWERED the bonuses…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: its all going downhill from here. Whos in charge of promotions sheeeesh

9 Likes

Why do you say they made them worse

1 Like

I finally got my spins and reward points. And they definitely changed the btc exclusive promotion. Thankful for the option of more for spins every week, but it’s .09 spins and only for 5x Vegas. Let’s see how this goes.

Oh yeah only 7500 reward points every week

4 Likes

I haven’t received mine either I deposited over $30 yesterday

1 Like

Mods what’s going on here I’m still waiting for mine

1 Like

@Mike730 You should have received an email with some Crypto exclusive changes

Terrible they cut the “value” of the free spins and pretend its better because of the AMOUNT OF SPINS

5 Likes

I didn’t receive any emails on crypto changes, it only affecting certain players or everyone? If so what are the changes?

Exactly! They’re able to change the BTC exclusive promotion, but they can’t give us an update with the site issues. It’s been a week since they gave us a little bonus and radio silence since then.

1 Like

@Ahhzombieee cut value in what sense? Before you were getting 25 spins once a week?

1 Like

Well I used to get a 225% match and multiple 150% matches I now get 1 single 175% match and no spins.

So basically for me I got all my rewards clawed back

I got bumped off daily double and into some VIP program that is less valuable than the double.

3 Likes