Btc exclusive rewards

Didn’t recieve weekly btc exclusive spins or points after deposit, it’s been about 24 hrs since i deposited

@Claroque92 Will PM you.

Didn’t receive spins either. Will be about 24 hours in an hour.

Im having the same issue. I dont get it!!!

I haven’t received mine either

So i hit up customer service about the missing spins. Its not letting me post the screen shot but this is what he said. AND I’LL QUOTE:

" Thomas, I was able to confirm the spins were added to your account. However, you didn’t redeem the spins in time before they eventually expired. I really recommend you depositing earlier in the day to avoid this issue in the future. "

So that right there is what we call fraud here in California. I dont know what cambodia or wherever they from calls it but if yall were wondering, thats what that is. I made the deposit yesterday at approximately 6:30 pm. I played for a couple hours or so and then went to check to see if the free spins had popped up yet so i could claim them. It was about 9:30pm (my time) when i hit up the moderator on the forum to ask what the hold up was. SparkShark

21h

Ya i havent gotten mine either but my question is Why does this take so long? Yall been doing this program for a while now. You would think yall would be getting better at it but seems like its getting worse.

Now home boy the customer service rep said that i got my free spins An hour and some change after i made my deposit. Then i came on the forum just to waste my time and the mods time to bitch about the 50 spins that i apparently received already. Wouldn’t the mod have said that. Hey sparkshark you already got your spins, quit bitchin or something of that sort. I would much rather someone tell me that then what that customer service rep told me. Then the guy goes on to tell me that the spins are daily spins and they expired at 12am midnight their time which is a 3 hour difference. So he is saying that i would have 90 minutes to claim the spins before they expired.

What I’m wondering is if it takes 24 hours for them to be added, wouldnt that make the spins void since he is saying that they’re daily spins ?? Am i missing something here?? Maybe someone has a different angle on this?? Please help me here cause I’m really confused and the rep was no help whatsoever

I swear for weeks now I’ve been getting 50 free spins and 7,500 points per a $20 deposit or more and the past three $20 deposits I’ve made I haven’t received them a moderator commented on my other reply son the same subject and said I had been awarded spins but used them and that is not correct I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY FREE SPINS TODAY AT ALL OR POINTS at all how would it show I did receive spins if I never even claimed it like I usually do in the bonus section???

No spins on my last deposit…