4th of July free spins

Yay or nay? Would be awesome!

4 Likes

Yay I’m in

2 Likes

yay it would be awesome’

2 Likes

Yay…for sure…but seems like lately they have removed bonuses and made this site from what used to be awesome into now just another mediocre site. Even when u do have bonuses they dont show up …most times i have to go to chat and spend 30 mins begging to get what im supposed to…i just dont understand why they would remove all the great bonuses that attracted so many to play here regularly and replace em with garbage bonuses…

4 Likes

This is what’s going on with me right now even after depositing over $4000 in a month. After 30 min in hold waiting for an answer if they could help me out with a cash bonus.

If you have available bonuses then unfortunately you wouldn’t be eligible for anything additional.

What makes you think they will give us anything when they already took away the daily bonuses and gave us super crypto which is actually garbage crypto. Adjusted the rng and lowered rtp.

Just to clarify again, that the rng and rtp have not been adjusted.

Ya so now they gave me more bonuses with smaller percentages and bigger play throughs. Doesn’t matter anyway they haven’t been giving them out even after I used all my bonuses

Maybe slots.lv is just not telling you either and maybe this site is actually messed up now.:thinking:

I was feeling same way but yesterday convinced me otherwise! I used 100% match bonus and deposited 75 . I’ve probably played that deposit for at least 5-6 hours and after meeting playthrough of 35x I could of cashed out 1500, but of course I gave it all back today! What an idiot I am, but I did have fun doing it. Reminded me of old times!

And those were the only three I took screenshots of.

Back to back big winners!