Wow! Will it ever be my turn to win?

Will I ever win like the others?? I’ve lost way more than Ive won since I’ve been playing here. I see a lot of comments from the customer service people saying “You withdrawal more than you deposit” I just don’t see how so. Anybody have any advice I could really use a little

1 Like

Playing slots is a complete game of luck.
You can win a life charging amount of money with a very small bet on your first spin, or you can play for a long time and win nothing. It really boils down to being in the right place at the right time!
We do of course wish you the best of luck and hope you get a nice win soon!

3 Likes

I understand that concept of gambling I guess iam just not that lucky player

1 Like

Nick , I agree with your post as it cant be proved to be wrong , let me add to it ,if you don’t mind .Some accounts will never pay EOS. that is just how it is set up. At first it was set up to not be so . it was truly based on luck . but now with the way the game play has been digitalized a game that used to have 4600 different possible ways to win now have 21,160,000 possible out comes . Now you can win every spin while losing every spin.

You are not alone. I just saw someone winning 100,000 on an 100 bet. I can’t even win the hourly jackpot. No luck at all.

1 Like

I’m still just waiting for a little gift to drop… I miss those… even though I never win on them… still made me feel appreciated.

If that someone was a streamer or or something similar that win most likely isn’t legit