Thunder Crash issues

I’m just curious if anyone else has had issues with Thunder Crash. It’s been ripping me off for months now. Not just me either, my ma plays here too and has issues and several of our friends. I started chats about it and after waiting days and days for a response they always say the same thing… After reviewing the game play, the game paid out as it should. So I decided to start video taping my play. It’s not all the time, but when it’s on a roll it’s left and right. First off, how does a game change your bet amount from 50 cents to 2 dollars after a disconnection supposedly occurs, and it not affect the fact you’re on auto spin and just keeps on going 4 times higher than what I’ve set it at? Every rep I chat with tells this is impossible. But I’ve got hours of video to prove it. I’ll be in a current spin that I’ve already paid for, convenient disconnection happens and the game takes another 2 dollars from my account balance for the exact same spin/round that I’ve already paid for. And exactly how many times in an hour period of playing can one player pick the exact time to cash out the spin, that the rocket chooses to blow up? Lol i mean come on man. It’s ridiculous. I think the whole game is rigged to do these things exactly. This is the one game the you can set the auto spin and cash out time and walk away. Otherwise, you hit that button too early and never get the big spins. Perfect time to have fake disconnections and quadruple the players bet amount without them knowing and just keep going. Swipe extra money from their balance… I’m disappointed in Slots. First they dismiss me with lies and when I back their ass in a corner with the very proof they so much like to ask for(do you happen to have a screenshot of this?) They completely blow me off and disconnect my chat. These sister sites might be some of the more legit sites to play on, but do not fool yourselves. They lack integrity and they are completely aware of what’s going on with this game. They benefit. So they do nothing.

I’d assume that most probably the bet goes to $2 because after the disconnection it resets the options. When you first go to the game it’s automatically set to $2 spins.

As for the disconnections I’d recommend you to use Google chrome’s incognito mode, or clear cache and cookies. You can try using another device as well.

Thanks. I do use Google Chrome, incognito mode, and I clear my cache at least once daily. That’s not the issue. I understand the bet goes back to the starting point of 2 dollars. However, if a disconnection really happens then one would think it would also cancel out the auto spin feature. But that’s not what happens. If you’re not paying very close attention and you’re wagering 50 cents per spin, your money will be gone before you know it. The disconnection occurs, the bet goes to 2 dollars and the auto spin keeps going. Any other game I’ve ever played and we are talking hundreds and hundreds… If I get disconnected, the auto spin is cancelled out as well. This is a scam. Anyone who knows this game well will understand what I’m saying. Many of the players set the bet amount, set the auto spin, choose a number to automatically cash out on and then let the game play. So if a disconnection really occurs, then why is the bet amount the only thing affected? The auto spin feature and cash out number remain at what I’ve selected and continue… Now with a bet amount 4 times higher. It’s actually genius whomever created the game. I’m just tired of being the pansy that gets taken.

1 Like

We can of course have a look more closely to the gameplay. For that please provide exact date and time (EST0 of the incident, bet amount of the spin and account balance. Any screenshot will a great help as well. Sadly sending videos here is not possible.

Please make sure to provide this information ONLY via PM.

You can email us a video at moderator@slots.lv

YES!!! Omg I’ve told them about this!! I’ve taken screen shots… I’ve tried to explain it to them…. Holy shit I thought I was crazy. Yes when there is a disconnection (regardless of who’s end) it changes ur bet to $2. This is a huge problem when I’ve had it on auto spin for .50 cents and walked away. Ur not alone I feel ya.

2 Likes

That is f’d up! I would be extremely pissed! The sites have been having problems…. Again. Dod attack?:laughing: reels and wheels and xl have not been loading correctly. On another site there was a discussion about it and the moderator closed the discussion. When it had just started with no resolution. Seemed super shady to me!

I totally agree that during a disconnection the auto spin feature should absolutely be canceled as well. There is no reason for this. Bet amount should never be changed unless selected by player.

I have never played thunder crash but I absolutely know between right/ wrong on common sense things