Texhnician ended chat while i was talking to him

So after waiting 2 days for a resolution on a disconnection that took away all my winnings from free games i was told to wait even longer bc they escalated the situation 26 hours after i made the complaint. First off why wasnt it escalated right when i made the complaint. But then for your technician to end the chat after he asked me did i want him to end it and i asked another question, which means i want that question anwered. Àll i know is slots ypu better make this right. Ive never had to deal with this kinda crap from yall. Especially customer service doing this.

Was it carlos? Cause he just wasted my time as well

This was already escalated by the CS team, they will contact you once they receive word that the issue is resolved.

1 Like

No i cant remember his name now. If i heard it i would know it. But he literally ended the chat while i was still asking questions. Like he said do you wish to end the chat and i asked why it wasnt escalated the day i made the error claim. And about 15 seconds later it said he ended the chat. It really makes me mad bc slots used to be awesome at customer service. Now i cant evn call them anymore. And the chat guys are ending chats basically hanging up on you. I get that it takes 24 to 48 hours but why did my issue take over 25 hours to be escalated. The first person i talked to said that they clearly seen an error. So my thinking is after that error is clearly seen it should be escalated.

Ok nick it has been 41 and a half hours. And my account still hasnt been credited. Can you please look into this and find out when i might get the money. This is taking way too long. This incident happened at 630 my time on thursday its 121 on sunday now. I mean its been 41 and a half hours sìnce it was escalated and it wasnt escated until 25 and a half hours later after the incident

There’s still no update I’m afraid and these timeframes are approximate. We do hope they respond shortly but need to wait for their response.

Ok you guys understand ive been waiting now for 3 days and i was told it would be 24 to 48 hours from the time it was escalated. Now im hearing theres no dedinite timeframe. If theres no timeframe why did theu give me a time frame…obviously you have to see where that would be misleading. Ive been watching my account all day for the past 3 days and now im told theres no timeframe. Something has to be done. This has to be made right. Ive spent thousands of dollars with you guys. I mean free spins or something for having to wait so long for a simple issue to be fixed. I mean all im gonna do is turn around and play the money that gets credited to my account. But this is getting out of hand. You can look in the xhat and see that 3 didferent people told me 24 to 48 hours. And now im hearing its just whenever.

But alex i would like to thank you for being so prompt on answering me

1 Like

Also i re read your comment and seen you saìd approximate. I dont know why my brain jumped to this is not a dedinite time frame. But it did lol. Obviously this has made me a little frustrated. And i wish i could direct my anger to the right person. But thats simply not possible. I cant talk to the person thats over my case and it seems as if you guys cant either. And thats a problem. Theres no reason i shouldnt or you shouldnt be able to find out whats going on.

I am definitely sorry for this and do assume it should be addressed sooner rather than later. I will be assured to direct the feedback to the right team.

Thank you!!!

Hey alexander can you check on this for me again. My account still hasnt been credited. And as you know this was escalated last friday at 8pm