Slots.lv was so much better 1 year ago

Spent almost 1000 in the last two months and I got 12 dollars back in free play idk if they know if they have more free bonuses people would wanna deposit more money. idk I’m definitely feeling like this is all about them and not the player

3 Likes

In the last 2 months you have actually used almost 2x more total bonus funds than you have deposited, and if you add withdrawals into the sum it would change again quite a lot!

Irrelevant, he got 2x what he deposited and slotslv got to place a 50X rollover requirement on the bonus funds plus his deposits.

Bonus funds isn’t free money.

That said, $1000 in a month isn’t really that bad.

It’s been pretty disappointing to me frankly. I usually deposit between 3k and 6k each month. They used to treat me almost like royalty, but those days are long gone. Somebody called me to say there’s a special program for people like me but that didn’t happen. I was HOSTED, then suddenly they UNHOSTED me without warning or explanation. I have been quite loyal even after feeling mistreated but it’s no .longer honeymoon time.

Not sure what my next move will be, but I’m really bummed by this situation.

2 Likes

So can some tell me if you took out a small winning I mean small I mean I have spent more money than the small winning I got so anyways I did a withdrawal and stupid decided to give it all back because I thought wow I finally won something which was only 2500 and like I said I spent way more to get that lol but stupid me gave it all back in the last few days lol but couldn’t get a single winning no free spins in fact I think I spun 200 times in one slot and got nothing and I would switch up and if I did get free spins or a bonus it was like a few dollars that didn’t do anything for me. So you can’t tell me that you guys do something where if you do a withdrawal that you turn the winning switch to off lol. I mean I don’t get bonuses I mean nothing. You guys don’t give anything to your high spenders. It’s sad and I could kick my own butt for taking my winnings and putting it back on this site. I thought that oh boy I won maybe things have changed no it didn’t. It sucks please tell me if anyone of you had the same issues

Once you withdraw its been my experience that you don’t get any gifts but a ‘switch off” is nothing we could ever prove. I’ve had the opposite in my experience to actually win again on the same game. But they have gotten very tight with free play that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Yeah I couldn’t win NOTHING lol but you would think you would depositing 1500 but not me

2 Likes

I’ve had the same experience. Once I make any withdrawal, I can count on a heavy dry spell afterwards. But the other player is correct in that it’s something that we just can’t prove. But I completely know the feeling!

2 Likes

I can assure you that this is not true I have made multiple significantly large withdrawals from here and the three other sites and then subsequently one for very high amount after, unfortunately I am not great at knowing when to stop so they don’t always result in me walking away with the subsequent wins. but I can tell you that winning and withdrawing does not then turn into losing streaks.

You will however most likely be punished in the way of no extras dropped in your account and I’ve seen people have all bonuses be removed for life.

I win ever 2 month like 200 and then get 15000 point which then adds up to like 12 dollars perks don’t add up to loyalty and the amount of deposit you make

They have def become a bit tight with no deposits. Especially with how much we put in

Same here haven’t hit a Free spin never the less a dollar since Withdrawl

1 Like

Yeah I have deposited probably over a thousand since my withdrawal that was 2500 and yeah can’t win crap I’m telling they are doing something I don’t care what they say. And I deposit with a card and don’t get anything in return no bonuses bonus points nothing free. I ask all the time and they tell me the same thing every time

It’s not the same!!

Hey guys. I think I’m going to bid you farewell at this point. I’m leaving because I don’t feel appreciated or respected given my level of play and frequency. After a bad week, I dropped over 8k and asked for a little free play. They offered me a bonus with a cash deposit. Whatever is going on here my loyalty is not being met with commensurate respect and appreciation.

I wish you all the best, and I hope Slots.lv goes back to a time when a player at my level feels appreciated even when they lose. Believe it or not there was a time when it was. Loyalty cuts both ways. So, I wish you all well.

Take care. I will be closing my account by Friday, Oct 7th.