Site crashing suddenly

Did the entire site just crash? I was in the middle of playing, can’t get back to my game.

There was a drop out in connection for the span of a few minutes an hour ago or so, but it did come back rather quickly.

I have been having problems all morning. Games not loading, can’t get back into site after logging out and clearing cache. Try to start game and it gets stuck on loading page!

There were some issues with i9ntermittent drop outs about an hour ago, but these are resolved and only last a few minutes. Is this still happening?

Been happening for several days now, site is almost unplayable at this point. Now matchpay deposits are delayed for several hours…What is going on?

This is something the team is aware of and actively trying to resolve. The funds will be credited and we’re sorry for the delay.

My crypto points and spins have never taken more than 2 hours. I know it can take up to 24 but it never does. Tonight is the longest wait so far…this site gets worse and worse

You can let us know if they are not issued within the timeframe and we can take a look for you.

1 Like

You owe me free spins

Hello I have been waiting for my funds to get to my account this happened yesterday and I couldn’t get back to my game I had came back to the game and it froze like the same from yesterday,my 100 dollars
Disappeared and there’s proof of me playing the game but the 100 dollars didn’t show up on transactions
I have screenshots

I believe this was handled by CS.