Secretes to winning

Wanted to know if anyonw has a special way of how to win in this slot machines

1 Like

well since the major outage, most everyone is losing all the time here. Ask the moderators your question! lol

1 Like

Secret to winning: dont play

spend money on something else

2 Likes

Yes try the five spin method , bet low , try games you never play when you are really low on money play penny keno quick picks ten at a time

1 Like

What do you secrete while winning?

Do tell?

1 Like

5 spin method? Is this actually something talked about?

1 Like

Probably nothing based on his question.

Staying away completely will probably put you ahead of those that play regularly.

1 Like

It is. more so IRL. basically, 5 spins to see how the machine reacts. if it doesnt do a thing, then reload it, try again.

i use it, although its more like 10 spins here. sometimes it works well, others, no so much

1 Like

What’s the point of reloading it? Unless that changes the seed value of the game for your session, that would do absolutely nothing to change the way the game’s playing.

1-2$bet minimum 20-30$ deposits if nothing hits try at diferrent time or day

2 Likes

I just made A 90 dollop deposit bet real real low played several games and once again nothing. I have tried that spinning a few times and leaving and going back doesn’t work for me. But I haven’t deposited in like a week or two and deposited today and I’m a loser again. Haven’t had a payout in months

2 Likes