Rewards Program Formula

This is nothing more than a short rant of frustration from a player that once enjoyed this site.

Is the Slots.lv (and sister sites) formula simply to replace each Rewards program with an even worse one as quickly as possible? I dare not ask how the current program could get any worse, but I’m confident you’ll figure that out soon. It can be “Super Mega Ultra Ultimate Crypto Exclusive!”

Do any players actually like the current program?

5 Likes

It’s horrible it did not benefit us

1 Like

Absolutely terrible. This site and moderators dont care anymore.

This promotion is a huge gimmick. And I’m 100% certain that majority of members aren’t receiving their spins or points due to chat agents falsely claiming they are required to deposit more money before their promo benefits can be released.
Here’s a little taste of what I deal with every Tuesday after making a Monday deposit under the “super crypto exclusive promo”. ENJOY THE LAUGHS

2 Likes

Not once have I received the Rewards Points or Free Spins without asking a chat representative to manually add them after an eligible deposit, and even then it’s hit or miss. Sometimes I only get the Free Spins. Sometimes, like this weekend, I’m essentially told “Too bad.” It’s actually crazy how bad the new program is. Most of the chat representatives I’ve interacted with don’t seem to know how the program works which further contributes to the confusion and overall negative experience.

2 Likes

Please let us know if there is anything missing, although it does appear you are caught up.

Fix your program so we don’t have to waste hours on the chat every single time to have manual corrections. As I said, most of the time they only manually credit the Free Spins and not the Rewards Points. The program already sucks without having this added nonsense.

3 Likes

3 sets of Free Spins missing now after “Super Exclusive Crypto” deposits over the last 4 or 5 days. Multiple hours wasted on chat with each interaction ending in an “escalation.” No compensation.

For those considering switching to this program: Don’t.

1 Like

i never even had an option…they just switched me…67 straight deposits w/out a withdrawal…what are rewards points? lol :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :laughing: :smile: :thinking:

2 Likes

Only 33 more deposits to go and you get a 25% deposit match up to $100 with 1,000x rollover.

3 Likes

They always take daYs to credit me my free spins. Or points. Daayyssss. I dont bother with chat they dont help

2 Likes

yeah, with this new promo they should atleast get the spins to you on the same day…i mean it should be instant…i won $1.71 earlier on those 50 spins…hard to win with 9cents! lol

3 Likes

free spins are given immediately at the other sites.

they used to do that here. not sure what the hell they are doing to this site.

3 Likes

they dam sure aren’t making it to where we have a fair chance to win!!!

I bet you gave it all back too. :joy:

1 Like

@Nick @moderators @Emma @Elijah @Alexander
I still have not received my 7500 points and 50 freee spins

I’ve added the points and a bonus for the spins, as this was from last week and they have now been removed from your account so we are unable to add them.

This is ridiculous that you guys have this many players complaining and yet you don’t do nothing about it. Why make us jump through so many hoops to get what we were promised.

2 Likes