Really bad lag today

There is a really bad lag today on this game. I’ve cleared cache, used a different device. My Internet speeds are excellent but all the games are so dang slow it’s BAD!

3 Likes

Apparently it’s happening on all the sites!

Dead stop didn’t even spin. I want my money back @moderators

1 Like

I also expierence terrible play on multiple games where the alits just keep spinning and never stop forced me to spend my money on pther games i didnt wabt to play

This is ridiculous…I’m pretty upset about it. Chat says no problem but there certainly is

1 Like

It’s not just you. Caused me to loose on thunder crash earlier today.

And I haven’t seen or heard from not one moderator today

1 Like

It’s terrible today. Games keep freezing. I did the same … cleared cache, tried a different browser, etc. I was finally on a really good roll and the game froze and there went that!

2 Likes

keno crashed 15x in 30 mins…so atleast 15 spins i never saw…guess what, they were all losers! lol…i went over to sister site and keno worked perfectly fine…so its the site here.

Well yeah, that would be cutting into their siesta time! :joy: :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

they will say the spin registered…and i bet it was a losing spin! lol

I’ve had the same problem today! Also I’ll be spinning and hit some double digits pays and then the next 15-20 spins are all losers until a $1-$3 spin hits this sites been pretty dam tight not to mention the lagging doesn’t feel good at all when your moneys on the line!!! Very upset!!!

1 Like

We are sorry to hear of any lagging issues, although rest assured this will have no impact on gameplay or payouts, as the reels are for visual entertainment only.

1 Like