Practice vs Real Money Play

@Moderators: please explain why over hundreds of sessions where i play Reels vs Wheels XL in practice mode, i win and get bonus free spins and the wheel 75% of the time, but when i play with Real money, i lose 90% of the time.
It looks as if the slots are set to pay off more in practice mode so we the players are entices to spend real money and then we end up loosing because the RTP is set differently than in practice mode.

If this isn’t true, please provide proof so we are not being lied to.

I’ve been able to run up $1,000 in free play to $50,000 and multiple times to over $10,000 but i can’t even run up $500 in Real money deposit to $550 to profit a small $50 amount.

2 Likes

The slots do not differentiate between practice play, cash or bonus funds.

Any concrete proof you can provide?
Like i said above, I’ve run hundreds of tests and practice play has been successful (at least $100 in profit after 100 to 200 spins) 75% of the time, while real play is about 10% of the time.

Do any players have similar results?

1 Like

Well you play a little looser with play money

No they cannot provide proof cause there is none. They get paid to release certain information to us and have specific directions on what not to talk about and there is just some stuff they are kept in the dark as they are just moderators.

Its nothing different then when the press speaks to the spokesman for the president. They will ask a ton of questions but will get alot of political answers

3 Likes

I think the proof is that they’re still in business, if people were only winning 10% of the time slotslv wouldn’t be here.

That said, slots are by design a losing game.

Expecting to “profit” $100 after 100 or even 200 spins is illogical when it comes to luck based games

2 Likes

@Slootsrfun definitely not expecting to profit $100 after a certain number of spins; just comparing the real life results I’ve personally experienced when playing real money vs play money.
Also, I play the same exact way when I play real money vs play money so the controlled experiments are comparable

No such thing as a controlled experiment when it comes to a luck based game though.

A while back deposited around $1,000 and had some wins but still blew threw it after a few hours, that same day decided to try my luck with $150 and hit a few good wins early then hit these :arrow_down: back to back. It’s all luck.

@Slootsrfun Not to beat a dead horse, by controlled i mean i kept my betting strategy the same, same number of total spins and same betting amount so the only variances would be using play vs real money and of course luck.
Congrats on your two 777s wins. What were you betting per spin?

1 Like

Yea I got what you meant I was just trying to say you never really know when it comes to these kinda games

I believe I was betting $10, and thanks

I’m sure your luck will turn around soon, all it takes is one lucky spin. Good luck :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@Slootsrfun Thanks. I hope so too and hope you keep winning too :grinning:

1 Like

thanks but I’m on a ~$4k dry spell this month lol hopefully we both start winning

1 Like

Fingers crossed

1 Like