Point drops still around

Has anybody in last several months received random point drops? I haven’t received any for months just wondering if I’m alone in this

They are still around!

Yeah it’s been a few months for me too. I used to get them once every couple months it seemed.

When CS gives you something for inconvenience of some issue they count that as though they gave you something extra. In actuality it’s for some issue that caused loss of enjoyment, really not an extra perk.

Question about the points drop. The day of week seem to b consistent for awhile then change. Any rhyme or reason to this?

Seems like they are using a different approach to bonuses and perks. Point drops were motivating for players. Every time I received one I played and deposited more. The approach now is or seems to be that unless there is an issue with something you should have received or gameplay tech issues you won’t be offered anything. I should say most times. So what may look like you received say $400 in bonuses in a month, might actually really be bonuses for matches that got manually applied, or says comp in lieu of spins, etc. well that’s not really a bonus now is it. So deduct all those and you really probably didn’t get much in courtesy bonuses. Then subtract the point drops that I haven’t, and probably most either, received for a awhile and then the reduction by half of the exclusive points and the icing on the cake is the fact that the spins if you get them automatically, and not spend hours on chat trying to get them added, only payout on average about $1. Well there you go that’s my take.

Well i get points drops sometimes weekly sometimes monthly. But they r a little gift not for a problem i have had. Everyones account is different tho

I have not Received any in a long long time either
. I spend A lot of money here and it seems like the more I spend the less incentives I get to come back and spend more. I find it a bit odd that you guys do so many promotions for the new people but the people who have been here for a long time get less and less…
I would think retention would be as important as attraction…

1 Like

Can I please get my account reviewed for this? It’s been over a year since I’ve had any. I’ve lost thousands more than I’ve withdrawn since. Really frustrated I literally have zero perks as diamonds flurry vip

It should be SHOULDNT it! But it’s not! I’m in the same boat as you. Diamond flurry level bern playing here for well over 5 years!
It’s DISGUSTING the amount of DISREGARD that the long time loyal players get!

Rewards points are issued at random. I would advise that you continue to keep an eye out, as once available, they will be automatically added by the system.

I’m sure I should be eligible, by several thousands. Every time I ask customer service they refuse to look. Is there any way to escalate this? I have lost far more than I’ve withdrawn, not even close and have not received them for over a year. I deserve some rewards. Is there any way to escalate this?

This cannot be escalated unfortunately, as it is not a promotion.

Can I find out the date I last received points, and how much I’ve deposited and withdrawn since then? I’m diamond flurry and tired of how I’m being treated. I deserve some rewards

2 Likes

I will PM you