Over all Game play

Slots.lv was one if not the best online slots to play because of the bonuses and win/loss ratio. Lately slots’lv has been horrible, games have been glitching, wins have been extremely low if any, and these so called “hot jackpot” i’m not sure are even legit. Over the Last Week my stupid self has dropped over $1000 into slots play. Playing both new and old games. Playing amounts upwards of $40 a spin. I have recently had issues with game glitching and just all around bad experiences. I have attempted to use the chat while the issues were happening so the customer service could view or see based on the record of the games i’ve played. I have been able to connect 1 time with a rep which she transferred me to another rep which made the chat time out, and I have yet been able to connect and talk to anyone.

Hi!

Can you please clarify what kind of glitches are you referring to? Screenshots will also be very helpful.

We will do our best to resolve the issues if they are from our end. If not, we can help you improve your experience from your end as well.

I tried sending screenshots however the chat bot kicked me off by timing out. Overall Slots.lv has gone down hill, reason for loss of players. However we are the dumb ones because we still give them our money.

Feel free to send screenshots here.

Preach! Seriously I understand your pain! I haven’t spent as much as your throwing down in this game but I’m about out. I used to be able to get playback now it’s almost nothing. :arrow_down::mountain: