Not getting the right amount when you hit the jackpot or just big wins this place screwed me

I literally hit 3X5X3X on five times Vegas and it gave me six dollars with a $1.50 bet I was betting they told me that it was not a bonus it was a scattered mix so it was only six dollars next I hit All the row with buffalo besides the Kast row 18 buffalo and golden buffalo and they told me it only paid $12 what’s funny is about a year ago I hit 5X2X5X and one $1600 and now they want to tell me mine is $5
you’re a scuma of Vegas I hope you know that you are the most corrupted people I’ve ever had the place to gamble with it just is very irritating how disrespectful you have made this cause either way you know your pathetic If I spend thousands of dollars here and you can’t give me about six dollars and $12 when I hit big numbers during big bats and then after I bitch about it I didn’t win again I lost 350 straight dollars LMAO you’re crooked

1 Like

Please provide more details via Private message and we’ll look into it, such as the time, date, and any screenshots or relevant details.