No free spins or points

I have not received my exclusive spins and free reward points.

@Derek @admins
Hey guys the super crypto promo is no longer displaying in my promotions page. This is the 2nd week where there have been 3 promotions but not the super crypto. Has it been renamed? I don’t want to use one of these promos for my deposit then it for some reason show up the next day after I’ve made my deposit.

1 Like

@Imc2020 These have been received. Be aware they can take up to 24 hours to credit.

@Blair_jr This is in your rewards

@Nick ok thanks I saw the free spins this morning but what about the 7500 points? In the past those have also been in the same menu where I have to claim them. Those were not displayed under the free 50 spins like they have been in the past. Do the points not release at the same time as the spins?

Points would be once a week (monday to sunday) and you redeemed those on monday already

@Derek can you tell me how to see redeemed points? I can see how to go back and view bonuses claimed as spins along with withdrawals, deposits, and what not but I don’t see how to check on points. The only reason I sent the email regarding points was bc I was unable to go back and see where I’d claimed them. I didn’t even have a super crypto promo code available as a deposit until a few days ago. That’s why I posed the ? In the forum earlier this week.

You can see them on your transactions page on 7/18/22 at 3:11pm ET

I’ve been waiting 3 days for my free spins. I’ve talked to CS 2x and now told another 24-48 hours it was escalated. I had to verify my account due to phone number chance which I successfully did and yet still no spins and now could be 2 more days??

Hi @Jokrchuck, the spins, and points are bow available under the reward tab to be redeemed.

Missing sp8ns