Missing my rewards points

My rewards points are missing i received my crypto spins but not my rewards points

4 Likes

Missing mine as well from last week

@charliehustle13 you’ve received your Reward Points on 9th of August.

@Jakey408 yours were added on 6th of August.

Mine weren’t. I claimed a deposit bonus that gave me free spins. Never received anything for being bitcoin exclusive member

@Jakey408 already provided account specific information in the PM.

Ive never got reward points after a few deposits am i supposed to?

@Throwback559 sorry for the late response. As I can see, spins and reward points were added today.

I continue to log onto slots.lv and every time I log in I have to resign up for my crypto exclusive bonuses

I’m seeing that you are already signed up for the crypto program, there are no qualifying deposits this week however, so right now you are not eligible for the rewards.

Why is there no available rewards to spend my points on? It’s been like this for over a month now

You can redeem points for cash bonus.

No I can’t… There’s no option to under the rewards page…it’s blank nothing there… shows I have points but nothing I can redeem

I’m not talking about actual rewards, but you can go to the rewards store, and click on the get bonus and exchange your points that way.

I haven’t gotten mine either and I waited forever to talk to a customer rep . And they didn’t even help me or explain why I don’t get it . But if u deposit with super crypto you should automatically get it. Which I did and I have even received my free spins! Comp pts I don’t remember if I got it. But I pretty sure I didn’t and since I didn’t get it when I was suppose to I shoulda gotten for this week since it’s late I think … but they kept telling me I have to deposit . I’m like no I already did I’m still waiting for it I have the super crypto still on my bonus with 67% complete … and they kept telling me I didn’t … stupid… I hate waiting for a long time to get a rep that doesn’t understand .

The rewards can take up to 24 hours to credit after the qualifying deposit is made.
If you do not receive them after this time we can look at manually adding them for you.

We’ll can you take a look cause it’s been like 3 days actually …

And it’s probably because I recently changed my phone and e-mail same day.

im talking about actual rewards…and im talking about the bonus store…there is nothing in the bonus store…theres nothing to click on…icant redeem my points because theres nothing in the store…get it?

Even if there’s no offers you should be able to simply transfer them into bonus funds directly. Can you show us what you’re seeing in the bonus store via screenshot?

Note that your spins were added to the account at 6:25p ET Sunday, about an hour after your deposit. However, they expire at midnight to make way for next week’s benefits. It seems you never redeemed them prior to this unfortunately.