If you're not hosted, you are a POS to this site

So, was hosted, took a withdraw, before the withdraw happened, they removed me from being hosted.

Now, i would deposit quite a bit, then call in and get a bonus added. Well, i deposited quite a bit, called in and they basically said nothing available. Mother ■■■■ers. My account shows VIP stuff still, also part of the bitcoin only, but nothing about that is showing.

Basically, if you are not hosted, youre shit to them.

2 Likes

Agreed. They offer very little. I have actually stopped depositing because of issues and the obvious lack of interest in keeping their customers happy.

3 Likes

Nah that’s basically how their support staff sees all players

What do you mean by hosted.

There are two sets of customer service, the normal and hosted. hosted has a CS agent that monitors your account, and you can talk directly with them.

when i first came here, i dropped ALOT of money fast, and they made me hosted. Apparently, i havent deposited enough (LOL) to keep that status.

1 Like

Hi Moderator,

Could you look into my ticket. I don’t see the option to send you a message on this forum. Here is the ticket number: (Ticket: C-11216828) (Ticket: C-11233282)

Thanks,
Bova9739

Hi Moderator,

Could you look into my ticket. I don’t see the option to send you a message on this forum. Here is the ticket number: (Ticket: C-11216828) (Ticket: C-11233282)

Thanks,
Tung Phan
Tunze1

Hi guys. Sorry for your frustration, however Hosted status is based on the account review.

@Tunze1 Can you please clarify what ticket is it?

That exactly happened to me - wow so this is systematic and common business practice by these crooked SOBs???

This is not something we deal with on the public forum, if you sent emails to service@slots.lv then Customer Services will respond to you.

Can u see if you can add me something to my account? Thanks tunze1

This is not something we deal with on the public forum unfortunately

Nah, hosted or not. Doesn’t matter.