Getting your slots.lv on

Just wanted to share some stuff that I do to put myself in a position to cash out everytime I make a deposit here at slots.lv
Ok before I make a deposit here I need to make sure there is a propper bonus to claim if the bonus I want isnt available then we close the browser tab and go play somewhere else. Im only looking for bonus claims for free spins at 1x wagering terms. So for example i notice there is a bonus to claim for $40 deposit which gives 50 free spins on Caesers Victory at $0.20 a spin bingo this is what we want. Ok before we claim that bonus we need to go and sign up for bitcoin/crypto exclusive. For those of you that dont know once a week you can sign up and go bitcoin/crypto exclusive and after signing up once you make a $30 deposit you receive 25 free spins and like 15k in bonus points. (bonus points irrelevant for this excercise) So make sure you signed up for bitcoin/crypto exclusive now go and claim the deposit bonus for the 50 spins I mentioned earlier. Now once your deposit posts you are going to want to use your free 50 spins hopefully you max out before the 50 spins are up. I’ve done it a few times on rare occasions depends on the game. Ok after the free spins you should be in the green meaning profit area. Best case scenario you doubled your $40 to $80 worst case scenario youre sitting at about $50 ohh well dont worry. Next wait for your free 25 spins and bonus points to show up. Actually the advert says give them 2 days after deposit to give you your free spins and bonus points but to be honest I get mine within an hour maybe 2 after I deposit. Use up your 25 free spins and check your balance and you should still be in profit. Ok now it’s time to cash out but before you can you need to make $40 dollars worth of wagers before youre elligable for a withdrawl. So choose the safest way you think you can run up $40 in wagers which shouldn’t be difficult if you know what I’m thinking :wink: Just keep those bets safe and you shouldnt have any issues. Hope that helps anyone who read it. Cheers.

5 Likes

Dude that’s stupid lol

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback Mike. Please would you mind pulling your lower lip over your head and then try swallowing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You only need to sign up once and I believe wait up to 48hours to be added to the program. Then you’ll get the rewards every week you make a qualifying bonus.

If it works for him it’s not stupid :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I would pay to see that! :rofl:

PLEASE SHOW ME A BONUS WHERE YOU ONLY HAVE TO WAGER 40DOLLARS !!
more like 40 x 40
LMAO

1 Like

I can show you as soon as they start offering freespins at 1x rollover. It’s been a few weeks actually since ive seen any. So why were you laughing? What exactly is funny about my post? Being honest I was just trying to help others and share my strategy. You think Im funny? How about we compare our withdrawls in the last 31 days and see who’s funnier. Here’s mine

If you want to see my deposits let me know.

1 Like

PS. The $40 was the 1x needed to be able to make a withdrawl in the scenario that I laid out in my post. Policy is that to be eligible for a withdrawl you must wager 1x the amount of your deposit. If you try to make a withdrawl before meeting those requirements you get one of these emails sent to you.
Screenshot (1226)

Nice consistency there CBBS!! Congrats!