Free spins where did you go?

Think I somehow didnt get my free spins?
Was supposed to get 40 spins from my 5th Bitcoin deposit…
They never showed up???

1 Like

The spins were showing active on account cyber punk. As I have checked now the bonus was expired. I have re-activated the bonus for you, in the hope that the spins return. Please clear your cache and cookies and try to load the game again.

1 Like

What free spins are these?? I didn’t know we got free spins for every 5th deposit! Did I miss this news? @Nick

1 Like

@spowell you don’t get free spins for every 5th deposit, this was for a promotion for new bitcoin users.

2 Likes

I never heard of that one either and Im vip hosted here! lol

Hi @chicoraro78,

This particular Promotion was specifically for new Bitcoin users.

1 Like

I’m bitcoin user :partying_face:

1 Like

I never received this either and I just started using bitcoin and just signed up recently

This is available on your Rewards Page - 5th BTC Progressive: 250% up to $500. 40 Free Spins on Cyber Punk. 20,000 Points. - Please claim it before making a qualifying deposit and once you do the Perks will be added accordingly.

I have also deposited this to it’s like there really is no reward for playing with you cause if something happens you want us to do it all over again its like our fault and there is always the run around and never any compensation for the player like all the time we have to spend waiting on that chat and phone and the back and forth just about everything I was told about signing up I had to get on the chat and get myself a month later like the friend referral and welcome bonus with bitcoin all that was very frustrating and inconvenient but that doesn’t seem to matter

We’re sorry to hear about that. The Bonus is already avaialble on your Rewards Page and you need to claim it before making a deposit. If you are missing something else, please feel free to send a PM

1 Like

I never got it either

I see you redeemed both your points and spins on the 21st

Are we supposed to get free spins after 5th bitcoin deposit? If so I didn’t get mine either ??

1 Like

You are making part of the Bitcoin exclusive Program and the Perks were received today.

1 Like

And can you let me know what’s going on with any of the things that I’m talking about so you can check my account early and fly cuz I didn’t mean over fathers cuz every time when I thought I was depositing you guys are saying that and then coming to find out what are you doing is sending me is just taking it

Well I didn’t get that cuz I don’t freezeman and that’s what I’m saying I’ve been depositing and Bitcoin and everything you user and this is so much stuff like something I was just popped up and and she’s supposed to help some more Bitcoin and quit the alarm I don’t even know I don’t know how to feel right now I just know I’m still missing two things

Not that I’m aware of.

1 Like

@Starhi9202 what is it you are missing?

The ones that’s supposed to be in my account