Free spins. Crypto dub up

Haven’t received my free spins yet from dub up deposit.

1 Like

I didn’t receive my free spins

@Sugarman which spins are you referring to? You are not part of a Crypto Exclusive program.

@Alexdrywall the minimum deposit to qualify for the promotion is $20.00.

You don’t have to be part of the exclusive program to receive this bonus I’ve received it every week from taking advantage of the crypto double up bonus

I deposited yesterday and no spins also it seems like every time I take advantage of the double up bonus I have to ask you guys for the spins why is this shouldn’t you get them automatically

1 Like

Hello? Is it possible to get a response?

@Sugarman we see that the spins were added manually by our team yesterday at 10 am

Me to this issue is a ongoing issue not just within 24-72hrs like y’all say I dub up and nothing more than dub like I deposit ongoing and don’t receive until I chat or comment my issue

@Nishamillion the timeframe is yet to be passed. Reach out in 24 hours after the qualifying deposit and we will look into it.

1 Like

Hey neither of my free spins would load and I’ve contacted live chat but it has been hard to get ahold of them and when I do they said they would escalate it but the spins won’t work still.

The spins are showing as active, please log out of your account and clear cache and cookies, then try again.

I’ve done all of that and it still won’t work.

I’ve just spent an hour talking to live chat and they had me clear my cache, log back in, switch internet’s, use different device etc and of course I was logged off the chat so I didn’t get to resolve the situation

Can you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing on the game please.