Free Contest Ending July 10th

Hi everyone,

This week we’re upping the bonus to $40 and we would like you to comment with a great moment in your life. Could be the happiest, most exciting, most memorable; you choose.

This will gain you entry into the contest and once the contest is closed, we will randomly draw a name or two for the winner of a $40 bonus.

Rules will be as follows:

1. Only 1 entry per player.
  2. To receive a bonus, winning accounts must have made at least 1 deposit.
  3. Bonuses will be issued once the contest is finished and the name is drawn.

This weeks contest will remain open until Saturday July 10th, 2021 at 6pm ET.

Goodluck to everyone participating.

6 Likes

My most heart stopping event was in Afghanistan. I was an IT person for the southern half of the country and had to fly (helicopter) down to a little FOB (forward operating base) and it was an Afghan base. It was a little scary so I hoped to get in and out by nightfall. No such luck so I got put up in a guest tent and the latrines were 100 yards from the tent. I had to go in the middle of the night so I walked to the back door opened it and came face to face with a 20ft eye in the sky (blimp) It landed right in between the tent and the bath house! Creepy :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

@jewell36 My heart was stopping just reading this

1 Like

Every time I hang out With my brother Tyler and my youngest brother Corbin. When we’re all together there’s Nothing else in the world I’d rather be doing. Literally. Family is all I got

5 Likes

I’m a father of 5 and the top 5 moments in my life are the births of my 5 kids (3 boys and 2 girls).

4 Likes

I’m going to go with the day my son was born… What a trip. He’s almost 20 months now and man, as a new father, it’s true what I’ve always heard… Time does fly. Cherishing as many moments as possible!

3 Likes

Today, 39 years years ago, I was born. The best moment in my life, came seventeen years ago. At 2 am, July 9, I went into labor, for my baby boy. Apparently; my son, Isaac, wanted his own birthday. He wasn’t born until 4:02 am, July 10th. Although, the 26 hours of labor, were a nightmare, the best moment was giving birth, which was worth every minute.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!

2 Likes

I love seeing the happy parent moments in this thread. And yes, Happy Birthday @ksvince31

2 Likes

The time my daughter held a period of instruction on the courtesy flush in day care the day after I explained it to her (she stunk up the bathroom and I laid it on her).
You’re welcome…

5 Likes

@MikeyTommy That might be one of the funniest things I’ve read in a long time.

3 Likes

Sobriety, for me it was sobriety. It will be my one year sober this Saturday, and being a father and husband and now the solid rock for my family to rely on. I have no regrets just looking forward and loving every minute of it. COVID has brought a lot of sadness, but I feel it has brought as much if not more families together to get to really know one another, and to slow down the fast pace life everyone has and look around at your loved ones, just appreciate them, hug them and tell them you love them because that busy life is already coming back into play. Good luck everybody, and YOLO.

1 Like

@seanr0cksit well said

What an experience, that sounds like an adventure though, and there are people out there that sometimes don’t even leave their hometown their entire lives. Sounds like you’ve got to see alot of the world most don’t get the opportunity to. Helly Jelly; )

2 Likes

New to this, but that was for you Jewell36! ; )

2 Likes

Oh I am very grateful for my time overseas, it was an experience I’ll never forget. Gave me a new perspective on PTSD. It was a little tough adjusting back to civilian life for me, I can’t even imagine how those on the other side of the wire handle it. I could have said my 2 daughters and 5 grandsons but for me those are a given. I have been blessed tenfold with family… :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you very much

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

2 Likes

My happiest was when I graduated from nursing school. If was a very nice ceremony. Finishing school was rewarding, but what made it special was seeing my mom and dad look unbelievably happy and proud.

2 Likes

@jewell36 that is crazy scary! You should’ve been a writer! A short paragraph made me hold my breath

2 Likes