Exclusive bonus email

I got an email for an exclusive bonus but it’s not there​:frowning::pleading_face:

2 Likes

Can you pm us the email you received please.

I did but I don’t see you online anymore😒

I didn’t get the "exclusive "bonus that was “offered” in the weekly email either. But It’s not worth begging support for it …

I didn’t know about this forum until a few days ago. But I redeemed a free spins bonus like a week or two ago, and I didn’t know what game it was for so I guess the free spins expired and we’re never used. I keep trying to contact support through chat but I either accidentally hit the end chat button or it takes so long to connect to someone that I get distracted and the support agent finally joins the chat and ends it after 5 mins of me not responding. Super frustrating. I’m not even sure if I am posting this issue In the right thread or not. It needs to be more clear on what game I have the free spins for :confused: . Help?

Welcome to the Forum. Please PM us here with specific details on when you received this. Note though that if the spins expired we won’t necessarily be able to give them back. Most bonuses have an expiry date that we do follow.

I get this too every week, the first time I ever got it I received a bunch of points worth almost $30 and it’s said to look forward to receiving your exclusive bonus email every week and I understand it says it would be different everytime but I deposit through the email by clicking on it every week but I haven’t received any extra bonus since that first time so I’m just real confused on what the purpose of it is.

1 Like

I got the same email but didn’t get any exclusive bonus either

1 Like

Note that this email is for a deposit bonus, not reward points. You likely just had the points drop on the same day coincidentally. That bonus seems to be added for you now.

I got the same email also but nothing