Error or disconnection during free games

So a few days ago i was in the middle of free spins on golden buffalo and i kept retiggering and my bankroll was real low. But i finally hit and then when i had 2 spins left it disconnected and i tried clearing my cache and going incognito and all that but to no avail. So i contacted slots and theyre currently working on it. But its been 42 hours and my account has still not been credited. I just talked to someone on chat bc you cant call them anymore. And they said give them 48 hours. So hopefully my money will be credited in 6 hours. I really hope so bc slots is normally really good about making things right. It wasnt alot of money but its mine fair and square. I also think for having to wait so long i should get some kinda free spins. I know the disconnection was not on my end bc we were watching a movie in my room and my kids were watching one in the living room and the movies were fine. And i chexked the modem and it had a white light which means the connection is fine. I understand connection issues happen but why do i have to wait so long.

I see this was already escalated by CS.
They will contact you once the issue is resolved.