Deposit bonuses***

Why doesnt slots offer deposit bonuses that guve you free games anymore? Ive learned to not do the weekly double up bc the rollover requirements are crazy high and youre more than likely never gonna fulfill those requirements. Although i have done it on 2 other sites with free cash and met the requirements and 1 site actually gave me my 180 dollars after a mo th of back and forth verifying my account. The other site just never even emailed me back and never verified my account. So my money is just sitting on there unable to be withdrawn.

I would encourage you to check out the super crypto program which provided free spins daily on $20 deposits.

Yea ive already checked that out and read through the terms and service. It doesnt seem worth it. I have to take care of all the fees associated with buying the crypto and transferring it. And i get a few free spins at a very low bet. The winnings wouldnt even cover the costs. You guys used to have some decent promotions, but now that you introduced hot drop jackpots the slots are super tight and the promotions are non existent.