Daily Bonuses 150% no more?

Is anyone else missing their 150% daily bonus? I was getting them everyday up until 3 days ago.

It changed for me to

1 Like

Yeah they are always changing without giving an update etc.

@JesseJ, are you referring to the Bitcoin daily double up?

Hi. Yes the daily. Haven’t received one in 3 days.

@JesseJ Seems like this bonus will not be offered to you at this moment.

Yes, we can see that you guys can pick and chose as well as change things up whenever you feel like it and that it doesn’t apply across the board. Very disappointing but not surprised. Thanks.

1 Like

Happens to me on occasion but they give them back in a week or so

Note that as per the Super Crypto program you cannot be eligible for both the Super crypto perks and the Daily Double program. This has been since the inception of the program.

1 Like

Not really sure what you’re talking about Alexandre as that is not what we are discussing . Maybe keep the same program or bonus going for everyone? Instead of picking and choosing who gets what each day? It’s so weird. And to treat your VIP status players like that lol. My friend, whom I referred last year seems to be getting her bonus’ just fine. It’s a really odd way to function to pick and choose who gets their daily bonus’ don’t you think mate?

This is what you’re discussing @JesseJ and players in this case do receive the same benefits. You are part of the super crypto program. This program excludes you from getting the daily double up’s. You’re asking why you haven’t received this in 3 days, this would be because you have the super crypto program. If you had received both before this was actually not something you should have been eligible for. In other words you were getting extra bonuses that you shouldn’t have been.

Also this didn’t change or need an update as the terms of the super crypto program are very clear that you shouldn’t receive both.

This is a direct response to these last 2 posts.

lol Alexander is 1000% an AI account created by SlotsLV. This site has got to be taking a hit. Ever since they chose to destroy the few good things about this site they haven’t gotten anything from me. Surely they are considering making some changes or this site will fail like every one before. Remember a different gaming site or a different gaming site? No? Exactly

1 Like

AI account??? Alexander was a former moderator, who moved to another department.

1 Like