Crypto Match Bonus

I have talked to five CS and left several comments on here and I have yet to receive my free spins nor do they seem to care to give them I made my deposit on the 3rd seems they are trying to take away a promotion they regret making they just brush it off

Where’s my free spins from my deposit

I have added you bonus funds to cover the spins from the 3rd.

Nick I want my free spins and points

These should be available for you to claim from rewards.

@nick still no free spins or points after making two qualifying deposits yesterday

@moderators anyone working today?

Do you need help with something?

Wat it mean by Funds that are attached to an active bonus are not available to withdraw until the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met.

Welcome @PezzyBaby, once you redeemed a bonus upon making a deposit the bonus amount and deposit amount will be locked together in your account and you won’t be able to withdraw any winnings until the rollover for the bonus is met.

The rollover amount is the total amount you will need to wager before you can withdraw any winnings. Each bonus carries its own rollover, for example, The Bitcoin Daily Double Up 125 % with an X50 Rollover which to calculated as listed below.

If deposit $50.00 and redeem The Bitcoin Daily Double Up X35 this will calculate as followed:

Deposit + Bonus X 50

$50+62.50=112.50 X 50
=$5625

So basically you are required to wager $5625 before any winnings become available in your withdrawable funds check here to see the wager contribution chart.

So all I got to do is deposit $20 and I’ll be able to withdrawal??

You won’t be able to withdraw any winnings until the rollover is completed.

The rollover amount is the total amount you will need to wager before you can withdraw any winnings.