Crypto Match Bonus

I didn’t receive my match bonus and when I contacted customer service they did absolutely nothing about it. I’m sorry but I find this to be rude and it just kind of left a bad taste in my mouth . I’ve played at your sister company ignition for quite sometime and I couldn’t imagine them not being courteous to say they very least, and of course always there to give back to the ones that keep them going . Is there someone else besides chat to address this. …
#praying
#disappointed

1 Like

It’s the same support team

I see you spoke to CS earlier regarding this, and I believe you are referring to an old 3rd party code from another website.
Unfortunately a lot of these are clickbait, and rarely work.

I am going to be proactive here and let yall know I did not get my 50 free and the points…well my magic 8 ball says… undecided. I’ll let you know! Thanks @moderators … you make the spins go round! omg…do you get it? fuuunnyy!

do they just change their names? Who is who? i have to know. For example, nick is nick here, right? But who is he on ignition? LMAO

Oh idk about the forum mods, I was talking about chat support.

I’m an idiot

Nah I should’ve clarified

Hey Nick or Alexander or someone I deposited with Bitcoin yesterday and did not receive my bonus match nor 50 free spins can you please look into this

1 Like

It would appear that you received the rewards for the 5th BTC Progressive, is this what you are referring to?

I did not receive it I did not get 50 spins either

This is resolved via PM.

Did not receive free spins or match bonus @moderators

We don’t see any deposits in the last week, can you clarify when they were owed to you?

I deposited today

@Alexander I deposited today

I would appreciate my bonus after deposit multiple times , including today … I got messed around on the only bonus I ever received where I won a couple thousand not able to cash out or reach anyone until I was at 120 or so …this is the second time I got messed on another bonus when cs in chat said min deposit ten bucks . I put 20 on there but ended without a bonus and the amount sent …

@Panchozgirl Are you referring to 100% Secondary Welcome Bonus up to $500 ?
If so, this was redeemed by yourself around 8 hours after you deposited, and I cannot see any other bonuses you have redeemed.

I also deposited today and I have not received a bonus or free spins

You already redeemed the spins and points earlier.