Crypto double up free spins

Hello everyone and happy holidays to you I took advantage of the crypto double up today wanted to know when can I expect the free spins

Instead of creating anew thread I will post here. same issue… previous weeks they were issued but this week I haven’t got them issued. Was talking to a rep on chat but lost connection and that’s a hassle doing it all over again. Thank u

The benefits should be credited to your account within the 24 hours after the qualifying deposit is made.

Hi Elijah, i made a deposit using the double up at 4:31pm yesterday and still no spins. Usually its a few hours but i was being patient figuring they’d eventually get added.

Hi @matrix, they should be on your account now.

1 Like

Thank you!

Ok @Elijah can you see if i should be getting anything ive made deposits and used crypto double up several times

@Mgonzalez89 the last few deposits were below the minimum, which is $20.

Last few yes … but those were all in matter of couple hours 3 or 4 right before the last deposit was definitely $30 or more. I only made those lower deposits becasue i used a deposit match that has like 50x -100 x playthrough

Details provided in PM.

Hi- Can you check my account also for this crypto deal? Thanks so much!

It would seem these were already added

Hello to all. I’m not sure you are aware but I’ve deposited crypto about four or five times and I haven’t received the double up bonus free spins

1 Like

@Sugarman I can see that the benefits were added.

So I see this bonus on the website, but I don’t think I ever see it in my bonus tab. Daily I have 2 bonuses, the VIP Bitcoin bonus redeemable 1X and another (I can’t remember what it’s called) redeemable 3X. Neither come with free spins. I do get the crypto exclusive perks of free spins when I deposit $30+, but I do not think the bonus in the screenshot I’ve attached, has ever been an option for me. Can someone look into this and see why it’s not being added to my account?

@moderators

The self lock crypto programs don’t run in conjunction with this program. If you’re self locked this isn’t available to you sadly.

Forgive me for seeming dense, but I’m curious, what does “self lock” mean? I have seen it in reference to some of the bonuses…but never knew what it meant. How did I become “self locked”?

This is the crypto lock program, the one that gives you 25 free spins and the reward points every week when you deposit $30. This was a program you had to enter on your end. It locks your payments to crypto and removes other options.

It is still on the homepage of everyone account. How is the player supposed to know that since it is not specified?