Bounce back bonus

Well, they pulled the trigger, no more bounce back bonuses. What else is this site going to take away. Not much left. I would love to know the ultimate goal or are they simply reacting to loss revenue. It would be interesting to know.

Can you clarify what you’re referring to by a bounce back bonus? If meaning cash back there are still a few players that receive this but it’s always been discretionary.

I have always received something on Tuesday if I didn’t have a withdrawal. I played your special bounce back bonus last week and expected something yesterday. Chat told me the promo was discontinued

I played it because the rollover was low!

Are you referring to the $10 free chip?

No, if I made a deposit the week before and didn’t withdraw I would get a percentage of what I spent on Tuesday. Could be anything depending on what I deposited. This was a regular promo every week. Now I know I made a cash deposit last week and there was no withdrawals. Sometimes I do withdrawal like the weeks prior. I think that I deposited more then I withdrew but that’s not my argument. Last week you had a special bounce back bonus at 35% rollover that I deposited on. It was a loss so I expected something, a little back yesterday.

Ah so it is the cashback you are referring to.
You last had this on October 11th, but as your withdrawals are higher than deposits since then you are currently not eligible unfortunately

So, my withdrawals have been higher since Oct?

Yes since last issuance on the 11th

Ok, I disagree but ok!

I can PM you the figures if you wish?

I’ve never even had this bounce back bonus available for me and I’ve stakes thousands. It’s ridiculous.

This is not something that is available to most accounts unfortunately

Well, I have it on my rewards section today. No matter, it does me no good and the chat people have no idea what it is!’ Lol!!! Not going to bother!

What is the 10 free chip?

It was just a discretionary bonus provided to some players.

I got some nice bonuses from you. No complaints!

1 Like