Bonuses? Any help understanding them?

I’m so confused by the bonuses and chat is of no help. They tell us there are weekly bonuses every Monday so this past Monday all day was waiting for it and all chat could say was it’s up to marketing to provide bonuses. Ok understandable however the marketing team says every Monday the weekly bonus would come and it never did. Can someone please explain how often bonuses are dropped because I did my first with draw and haven’t had a bonus since.

1 Like

Can you please specify the bonus type? And also, if you need any kind of assistance, please let me know.

This one specifically is the double up. It says in the information you will offer it every Monday. Which I was then told by chat it’s up to marketing. Well then marketing needs to make sure it’s out every Monday or remove it from the discription.

1 Like

Can I kindly ask you when did you receive it lastly?

I believe on the 1st is the last time I got it.

Will escalate it to the relevant team and you will be updated.

Thank you. Because getting told it’s up to marketing whether they release it or not is ridiculous since it says right there, it will be released every Monday.

2 Likes

Please let me know if your able to get this resolved and what the outcome is thank you.

1 Like

I get told that all the time

A post was merged into an existing topic: Lack of Bonuses