Bonus won in gameplay but not initiated

This has happened several times in Bigfoot and so again today in whitche

s and wizards I was awarded the bonus as you can see in the picture and then the free spins don’t initiate afterwards
It’s frustrating when I go to find out what’s going on and they just tell me that it has something to do with my free spin bonus awarded for my deposit which has nothing to do with me not getting a bonus inside a game during gameplay. Been playing with you guys for over 5 years I already know about what browser to use clearing my cache and all of the other things set forth in the generic response I get back. Like I said this has happened several times I don’t recommend either game.

Welcome to the Forum!

On review please note that while this spin didn’t complete immediately, you seem to have been able to complete it a few minutes later. You can review this in your transactions at 12:57:25p ET or 9:57 in your timezone. It seems the game got stuck but did in fact finish afterwards. You were paid out for this spin.

I didn’t complete it a few minutes later I was charged for every spin I made after. I’ve gotten the bonus before and it was initiated. I wouldn’t have made this post if it was unclear. I got the bonus a few spins before and the it triggered a couple spins after completing. So I definitely know that it didn’t initiate again like it should have.

I will PM you details on the spin, but it did finish 3 minutes later.

Gotta hit the big play button on the bottom.