Bitcoin rewards

So I made two different deposits, with my bitcoin, super deposit, bonus, reward, or whatever, I received two free spins, and the extra points, which I should’ve gotten the two extra points as well but I didn’t use my second free spin and it just disappeared. Why?

Can you clarify what you’re missing here? I am not sure what you mean by two extra points? You have received the 7500 points that are part of the program.

I deposited with bitcoin super rewards 3 separate time I received the correct rewards on the first deposit the secon and third all I got was the free spins not my 7500 points which would 15000 point

Let’s make this right guys

I was told you only receive the free spins but the points you only receive with the first deposit. I literally had the same issue I received my free spins but they said the points were only valid for the first deposit. Is this true because that seems very odd?

No it’s supposedly with every deposit

I guess this is how it goes

So now I gets no reply

The reward points are issued once per week as it states on the screenshot.

Ok so the do I get it today. What happened to my 50 free pins on my second deposit that I never used. It just disappeared

The rewards are issued up to 24 hours after you deposit.
Today is the start on the new week, it runs Monday - Sunday

You are however missing 1 set of spins from the 19th.
A have added a $4.50 bonus to cover this.

Thank you for the 4.50 x .09. Why not jus put the 50 spins I mean maybe I would have won more than 4.50. It is what it is. It sucks cause even though there is no winning, i thought slots.Lv was supposed to be better than the other two. Oh well. I being non licensed is a good way to do it they way you want. Maybe one day I’ll get lucky.

The $4.50 is the same as the cost of the spins, so you can still play the 50 spins with the bonus.

I got that part thank you.

1 Like