20 free spins on Golden Buffalo

Received an email stating that I had 20 free spins and they’re not showing up under bonuses. No, I have not claimed them.

5 Likes

Same here!

In the same boat. My guess is they will show up an hour later or so…

Same here, no reply from chat support for now as well

Same here did not receive it , I also got an email

Yeah I think we’ll just have to be patient on the spins. Might be a minute.

Chat support is talking in circles right now. Even with the screenshot of the email they keep saying it is not in my account and it requires a deposit which I am now waiting for another answer

Same ! I don’t understand

Well I looked in transactions and saw it under gameplay . I could select it but it didn’t do anything

Chat support said it could take up to 24 hours for the system to add the promotional free spins

Of course they did and it’ll be at the discretion of the promotions team, whether or not they choose to follow the advertisement at all

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

Same with me. Please help me out!

1 Like

Yeah I’m having the same issue.

Yup. Ditto.

1 Like

Same here. Almost an hour ago

1 Like

Same here, not in my bonus section……

1 Like

Finally got em.

1 Like

Hey guys I had the same issue earlier. Not sure which browser you guys are using but I deleted all of my history and cache. Then I went onto chrome in incognito mode to log on to the site and once I did that they popped up for me.

1 Like

I never received a email about that. I’ve staked 100k in a month last year,and this year they’ve taken my free spins +15k points that I use to get for depositing 30$ once a week and made it to where I only get 7.5k and 50 9 cent spins for depositing 20$. Why am I getting such bad promotions when I’ve been so loyal. I want 20 free spins dawg.

1 Like