10 spins, no strings attached: Totally redeemed

So I have been on a very long losing streak and pretty distraught over it however today in my email slots.lv sends me the 10 free spins and I felt pretty confident that my luck was going to turn around, but soon found out that confidence has nothing to do with it and bad luck has totally redeemed itself when I was awarded a whopping .19 cents on Fury of Zeus. Thanks slots.lv feels great!

4 Likes

yeap, another one getting decimated…im hosted and ever since the new year all losses…more people are either coming out and/or joining the forum and coming out…i mean its gotta be 90% losing here. then over the last 3 days , 2 progressive jackpots have been hit here…lawless ladies for 109k and then next day 10x vegas for 100k…as horrendous as its been, im not sure how these 2 big jackpots getting hit on here while the rest of us are literalliy losing everything is gonna play out.

Exactly something is up

1 Like

Ever since that 5 or 6 day outage back in late last year…eeryday here more and more are saying the same thing. then a few have won jackpots last few days here and thats great, but now i wonder will get more tighter

lol the irony is, this forum is growing a lot …sadly, a lot of it is because people are finding out where on here they can vent and share experiences.

They’ve been robbing me blind to almost $800 deposited since last withdrawal :weary:, and what is up with not getting sh*t on free spins anymore on cyber, reels and lawless ladies.??

2 Likes

I lose a grand in a month and they still don’t even give me the complimentary free spins for the end of the month. I honestly don’t know why I still deposit on here. I’ve cashed out maybe once this year. Smh

Almost feels like it’s pretty apparent the best way to pay for those giant jackpots is everyone else getting creamed. Life-changing for those two people by miserable for the rest of us

2 Likes

A penny(in this case 19 of them) saved is a penny earned…

1 Like

Wish I lost just a grand I’m down 15k since February

3 Likes

Maybe it seems bad; but you are actually pretty even since February

1 Like

Ya ok my bank account does not say that church ur info

We would be happy to provide your numbers through PM if you wish

1 Like

At least you guys got free spins… I don’t remember the last time I got “we care about spins” :(. So I haven’t deposited in I don’t remember how long ether :). Existing players are not valuable as new players, and that is everywhere it seams.

1 Like

More like something to keep you coming back, but if you aren’t active then there’s no reason for them to reward you with free spins

Wow, shit i thought my losses were bad!

Agree! Consistently on all the games I play, the amount won on free spins is a fraction of what it used to be. Makes it impossible to get ahead.